Start Attracting & Retaining The Right Talents.
High Value HR & Employer Branding Consultancy
HR Consultancy Services
Employer branding and social media strategy
- Conduct an Employer Branding audit and focus group discussions to research on internal perception and map out key strengths of the organization
- Build an employer brand through authentic storytelling and developing
effective communication channels
- Develop a social media engagement plan to complement the offline channels
- Work on core values, vision and mission statements to enhance
alignment across the organization
- Create a brand ambassador program for organizations
Recruitment and selection
- Develop recruitment strategy in alignment with business goals
- Recruitment process audit and streamlining
- Review and develop job descriptions
- Develop a goal setting framework to align goals across the organization
- Create performance appraisal documents
- Train managers on managing performance
Employee engagement and communications
- Manage the employee engagement survey
- Facilitate focus group discussions to draw insights
- Develop an engagement and communications strategy
Learning and development
- Deliver first-time manager training
- Help new/young employees communicate more effectively with their supervisors
- Facilitate leadership and team retreats
- Develop Coaching and mentoring programs
Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Develop a talent management framework
- Develop a potential assessment framework
- Develop the organization’s Leadership DNA
We are featured on
“…..the outcome of the study was useful and easily internalised for our follow-up considerations and actions.
We look forward to other opportunities to collaborate on other HR projects and studies in the future”
Jethro Quek, Vice President HR, BreadTalk Bakery Division
Grow Your Business With Good HR Strategy & Effective Implementation.
Practical HR Consultancy & Employer Branding
“His passion to develop people coupled with his clarity in his message makes you want to hear him out more. Thanks Sam!”
Adric Ong, Manager, Transformation and Products, IATA
Have your employees start loving you
Working harder for you.
It’s not always about the money. Sometimes it just takes a little adjustment to brighten up the work environment.
Attract Real Talents
Becoming an Employer of Choice
Via Simple & Practical Initiatives
People always ask (FAQ)
How do we start?
We’ll have an initial meeting to diagnose the
current HR and branding issues. Thereafter, the team will propose a series
of potential interventions that will help you embark on the Employer of
Choice journey to solve your recruitment and retention issues.
Which industries do you cover?
We have experts on the team that span across various industries and expertise. This includes HR and branding professionals/consultants, HR technology providers as well as trainers. Essentially, we providing a one-stop solution to solve your HR and branding issues.
Are you still accepting now contracts?
Yes we are! Drop us an email at email@example.com!
Our Principal Consultant
Sam Neo is currently a founder of 2 start-ups. The first being People Mentality Inc, one of APAC’s top 10 HR and Employer Branding consultancy firm that helps organizations become an Employer of Choice while his recent venture, Stories of Asia, a story-tech platform that was set up to empower the Asian community with a voice through storytelling.
Sam is an HR professional with accelerated experience in market-leading companies such as Keppel Corporation and Changi Airport Group. His burning passion for HR has seen him take on a diverse range of roles in areas of Employer Branding, Talent Management, Business Partnership, Corporate Social Responsibility, Talent Acquisition and Employee Engagement among others.
As a trusted advisor, he has worked with leaders in various large and reputable organizations such as Samsung, Prudential, Diageo, Singtel Group, Under Armour, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, ING Bank, RB, Jurong Port and more.
Besides securing MOM’s National Human Resource Scholarship in 2011, Sam’s contributions in the HR community were also recognized and in turn, awarded as one of the HR Rising Stars in 2016.
As a millennial HR thought leader, he is regularly invited to deliver keynotes at conferences globally. In addition, Sam has also been invited to share his insights as an HR and Millennial expert on national TV and radio channels as well as being featured on major publications such as The Business Times and Straits Times.
Finally, Sam was also most recently co-opted as the youngest council member of the Singapore Human Resources Institute to transform its brand image and drive membership.